The American Hindu Coalition (AHC) is an IRS nonprofit, nonpartisan advocacy organization that: 1. Promotes the interests of American Hindus and Americans who subscribe to Hindu enlightenment principles in the field of politics, public policy, legislation, and regulation; 2. Builds public awareness of the issues facing American Hindus and Americans who subscribe to Hindu enlightenment principles; 3. Upholds the shared commitment of American Hindus for a more prosperous, safer, and a stronger America through a limited government and a strong national defense platform.
OUR POLITICAL ADVOCACY PLATFORM:
- America first economic success
- Protection and full support for first amendment religious liberties
- Preserve traditional family values and support for parental control of education
- Strengthen small business growth through tax and regulatory relief
- A military that adheres to the doctrine of “peace through strength”
- Effective and enforceable border security
- Foster stronger economic, trade, and security partnership with America’s natural ally – India
JOIN US! DONATE!
To engage the public at large, AHC will host a series of conferences, interactive workshops, grassroots and media events.
YOU CAN HELP! JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING POLTICAL COALITION IN AMERICA: Become a member: Contribute Time. Become a donor: Contribute money.