Build a stronger America through Hindu Enlightenment Principles.
- A State of Virginia as a nonprofit organization.
- A political advocacy organization chartered by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(4).
- Represent 5 million voters in the United States who are Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs and Jains
- Represent political interests of 5 million voters in Washington, DC
We Are The Fastest Growing Grassroots Organization In The United States:
- Chapters: Virginia, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Michigan
- Emerging Chapters: Texas, Florida, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, and Mississippi
Our Leadership Commitees:
- Youth Committee
- Business Caucus
- Women’s Caucus
- Ambassador Circle
WE ARE NONPARTISAN: We are unaffiliated with any political parties.
We Are Not a Faith-Based Organization:
- We are unaffiliated with religious movements or organizations
- We welcome all who share our values and our principles to build a stronger America
We invite you to join us and be a part of the change that you wish to see, both in Washington, DC and in the main streets of America.
Our Political Advocacy Platform
- America first economic success
- Protection and full support for first amendment religious liberties
- Preserve traditional family values and support for parental control of education
- Strengthen small business growth through tax and regulatory relief
- A military that adheres to the doctrine of “peace through strength”
- Effective and enforceable border security
- Foster stronger economic, trade, and security partnership with America’s natural ally – India