Founded in November 2017 and with Chapters in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Michigan, and Ohio, we are a Leadership Committee that came together as a political advocacy community and support network for Hindu American entrepreneurs and business owners.
The Business Caucus is a Leadership Subcommittee of the American Hindu Coalition’s Executive Committee that was established to further the span and the scope of the ‘America First’ economic success exemplified by Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh, and Jain business owners. The Business Caucus hopes to support small business exporters and strengthen America’s strategic business ties with the Hindu and Buddhist nations in the world.
Objectives of Business Caucus
The Business Caucus seeks to pursue its superior goal by accomplishing the following strategic objectives:
- Develop and present policy statement papers, both at one-on-one meetings with lawmakers, at public and private forums, and in the media, to educate and build awareness among masses
- To advocate for regulatory and legislative reforms that support, further, or contribute to our cause
- Monitor and hold lawmakers and Congressional Committee accountable for their legislative actions and their subsequent outcomes
- Strengthen small business growth through tax and regulatory relief
- Streamline and lower the cost burden for small businesses who recruit high skilled talent through the legal immigration process
- Support business-friendly education and training in STEM-related fields
- Support laws and policies that expand America’s global trade with the Hindu and Buddhist countries
- Support laws and policies that develop security partnerships with the Hindu and Buddhist countries