Asian Economic & Trade Forum
The Hindu Economic and Trade (HEAT) is established as a Business Roundtable initiative of the American Hindu Coalition (AHC) to encourage information exchange, mutual understanding, networking and mentoring between American Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh/Jain business owners and their counterparts in countries with a significant Hindu and Buddhist population and economic activities.
HEAT will focus on American exports to under-served countries or untapped potential or unmet need that organizations such as the US Chamber of Commerce or the American Chamber of Commerce do not serve or US Embassies in the target countries do not address.
1. Interactive Discussion Forum:
- Issue-specific keynote/panel presenters comprised of Members of Congress or senior Congressional Staff or senior White House Staff or Federal Agency policymakers.
- Commerce Ministerial and Senior Policy level speakers to foster stronger trade relations between American businesses and businesses in America-allied countries with either a Hindu/Buddhist majority or a significant Hindu/Buddhist population.
2. Trade Delegations:
- Country-Specific trade outreach receptions hosted by participating Embassies in Washington, DC.
- Industry-Specific Trade Delegations to foster stronger economic relations between the United States and America-allied countries, including, but not limited to, India, Bangladesh, Guyana, Mauritius, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Indonesia, Nepal, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and Afghanistan.